Thursday, March 12, 2015

Olympus Unveils DS-7000 Voice Recorder

I just returned from traveling earlier this week to the cold and snowy hills of northeast Pennsylvania, where I was greeted Monday morning with a wind chill of below zero. While the temperature left something to be desired, the trip did not.

The reason was the official unveiling of the new Olympus DS-7000 Digital Voice Recorder. I joined top dealers from across the country at the Olympus America headquarters near Allentown to spend the day oohing and aahing over the latest professional-grade dictation recorder from Olympus.

I have to be honest here: after admiring the sophistication, ergonomics and advanced security features of the Philips 8000 for the past year, I was a bit afraid that Olympus might not overwhelm me.

I was mistaken. The DS-7000 shows that Olympus engineers - both in Japan and in the US - listened to our input and suggestions, and delivered on a product that makes all the improvements we've hoped for... and then some.We have more information about the specifications of the DS-7000 on a special page on our Web site.
The Olympus DS-7000 is for those who do have very demanding dictation needs, and particularly those whose dictation is sensitive.



No comments:

©2014 American Dictation Corporation. May not be used or reproduced without permission.