Thursday, June 4, 2009

Need an Ideal Graduation Gift?

I'm sitting here looking at another graduation announcement from my many nephews and nieces. As well, our own youngest son is graduating this Spring from High School.*

What to give?

Well, DUH! Here we are the leading national on-line retailer of digital voice recorders and the answer is staring me in the face each and every day: a personal voice recorder.

I remember writer's cramp during college. And I never could read my notes well afterwards. How wonderful it would have been to record the lectures and later review while compiling my outlines. Don't get me started on how easy today's kids have it.

Now, if you're on top of everything unlike me, you've already purchased your graduation gifts or sent the gift card. But if you haven't satisfied your gift-giving requirements, consider giving your graduate something they will actually use. A small, personal voice recorder is perfect for the college-bound graduate. Most include the ability to store music. The Philips 880 Digital VoiceTracer even has an FM radio!

If your graduate is heading off into the real world, you might want to give them a more dictation-oriented gift; one that will handle dictation as well as the occasional meeting.

We just gave two recorders to children of friends. It was a joy to see how excited they were to receive something other than a Cross pen & pencil set or an iTunes gift card.

* I have to tell you we're very proud of our son. Matt received an appointment to West Point and will be reporting this month to begin basic training.

No comments:

©2014 American Dictation Corporation. May not be used or reproduced without permission.